And if I hear any cracks about men not asking for directions you will all be on my shit list.
first and foremost, a location for a Liebster Award photo, as per Teh Rulez:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Post 11 Random Facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator.
Pass the award on to 11 other blogs, not including the one that nominated you.
Paste a picture of the award into your blog.
Thanks to scoutlady13 at In Search of a Muse for inflicting this malarkey on my depressingly not busy schedule.
11 Random Facts:
1. I once spent a week’s pay on personal leather goods
2. I have a paranoid superstitious fear of walking under ladders
3. I never learned how to whistle
4. I live in the only town I know of to drive a McDonald’s out of business
5. My first car was a Chevy
6. My sister once gave me a brick for Christmas
7. Our family goldfish killed itself by jumping on a record player
8. The record player has never worked since
9. I not only own a lava lamp; I use it.
10. Conspiracy theories entertain and amuse me
11. I pretended to have a drinking problem so my roommate could meet a girl at a bar
The 11 Questions I was Asked:
1. Favorite food of all time.—Bacon and waffles. They go together I don’t care what anyone else says.
2. Favorite author—Currently, Steven Erikson. Seriously, look him up he’s awesome.
3. Storms or calm weather?—Stormy weather is far more exciting
4. Tea or coffee?—Usually tea, but if someone else is paying I’ll drink either
5. What is your obsession?—Presently, I don’t think I have one
6. What is your absolute worst habit?—Setting multiple alarms just for the satisfaction of hitting the snooze button
7. How do you feel about analog clocks?—Meh. They’re useful but I don’t own one.
8. What is your weirdest phobia?—Photocameras. I HATE having my picture taken to point were I have threatened to injure people that have done it.
9. What is family? Are you born to it, or do you choose it?—Family is the group you would do the impossible for, knowing full well they would never ask it of you.
10. What is your geekdom?—Definitely Star Trek.
11. E-book or traditional books?—I prefer traditional books, but I recognize the value of E-books.
Phew, glad that’s over. Okay, the only blogger I know who doesn’t currently have one of these is Mitch @ http://mitchreviewsanything.wordpress.com/
- Personality, is it nature, nurture, or both?
- Do you believe in magic?
- If you could be any kind of snack food, what would you be and why?
- Where do you stand on gun control?
- Price being no object, what is one accessory your car must have?
- Describe your ideal pet.
- What, if anything, is the defining moment in your religious/spiritual beliefs?
- What is love? (“Baby don’t hurt me” is not an acceptable answer.)
- What three things do your never leave home without?
- The daily news or The Daily Show?
- Fudge or ice cream?
I think that about covers everything. My apologies to the Internets for not doing this correctly the first time.